Sunday 3 February 2013

Half Moon Two-Texture Nail Art
Kaelen New York Fashion Week
Spring Summer 2013 Inspired

Half Moon Two-Textured Nail Art (Kaelen New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 Inspired)

MIXED TEXTURE HALF MOON NAIL ART DESIGN: NUDE & MATTE BLACK



Edited 15 May 2013:

Hi Guys!

We have moved and we're sure you'll love our new site! For more nail art tutorials, swatches & reviews, plus beauty products news, come visit us at our new site http://winkandblush.com

Do show your support ^^ See you there!

Xoxo, Karen

"After seeing Kaelen New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 nails, I knew I had to try it. And this is what I've come up with. Using the same choice of nail polish (Butter London Yummy Mummy), I applied 2 coats on all nails. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat was applied to speed up the drying process. After waiting for about 5 minutes, I created the matte black with fine silver half moon by using a-england Bridal Veil first, and finished it with China Glaze Matte Magic. 
I tried using the French tip tape, but it's not curvy enough. Then I tried painting a matte black first, taped a reinforcement ring on my cuticle, paint on Yummy Mummy. But the curve wasn't crisp enough. So in the end, I created the half moon free-hand. 
The nail art that was done for Kaelen was a grunge, messy semi half moon that's pretty edgy. So what's your preference for half moon nail art - clean or grunge?" 
Xoxo, Karen


Half Moon Two-Textured Nail Art (Kaelen New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 Inspired)
Half Moon Two-Textured Nail Art (Kaelen New York Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 Inspired)

CHECK OUT MORE OF OUR NAIL POSTS HERE.

DISCLOSURE
The product(s) featured in this post were purchased by ice cream when the sky is grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment