Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Singapore: Lancome Hypnose Mascara Non-Waterproof Formula Discontinued

Lancome Hypnose Mascara Non-waterproof Discontinued - Singapore

LANCOME HYPNOSE MASCARA NON-WATERPROOF FORMULA DISCONTINUED

Have you ever experienced the heartache of losing your Holy Grail Mascara?

My recent purchase of Lancome Hypnose Drama (non-waterproof) was not to my liking so far, though I'm giving myself some time to work with it before I post a review.

We were out at Tampines Mall this evening and I thought, why not get a Lancome Hypnose Mascara (non-waterproof) since my old one is finishing soon and I haven't had any luck with getting it to work for me. To my horror,the Lancome beauty advisor told me that about a month or two back, Lancome discontinued their Hypnose Mascara non-waterproof formula.

It was, and still is, my trusty, holy grail mascara for the past 10 years at least. I'm inclined to say that  whatever the next mascara will be, it has a huge gap to fill.

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment