THINGS TO BRING TO SINGAPORE
Don't know what to bring to Singapore? Our short guide will help you out!
Things to bring
- Sun glasses - Singapore can get very hot and the sun can be pretty glaring at times.
- Slippers - A pair of slippers or sandals if you're heading to Sentosa!
- Cool, light clothing - Singapore can get very hot.
- Umbrella - A small retractable umbrella for the occasional showers.
- Disposable poncho - A disposable poncho can be a good alternative to an umbrella.
Things not to bring
- Drugs - Singapore is extremely strict with drugs.
- Chewing gum (except oral dental and medicated gum)
- Pirated DVDs and CDs
Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on Karen & Nick's adventures!