THINGS TO BRING TO HONG KONG
Don't know what to bring to Hong Kong? Our short guide will help you out!
Things to bring
- A suit and tie - If you're going to an upscale restaurant. Many locals dress up for dinner and you might feel out of place if you don't dress up.
- A jacket - If you're visiting in Winter or Spring. Temperatures are generally no lower than 10ºC however the lowest recorded temperature by the Hong Kong observatory was 0ºC.
- Cool, light clothing - If you're visiting in Summer, as it can get really warm and humid.
- An Umbrella - A retractable umbrella works well and is easy to bring around.
- A disposable poncho - Can be a good alternative to an umbrella.
Things not to bring
- Rough diamonds
View a complete list of restricted and prohibited items