Thursday, 4 October 2012
Recipe: Tasty Caesar Salad Dressing
Made awesome by Nick
RECIPE: TASTY CAESAR SALAD DRESSING
Makes about 1 cup
Estimated prep + cooking time: >6mins
Estimated cleanup time: >4mins
• 1 garlic clove (minced)
• 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano
• ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
• 1 large bowl
• 1 tablespoon (for lemon juice and stirring)
• 1 teaspoon
• 1 1/4 cup measuring cup (for parmigiano reggiano and mayonnaise)
• 1 measuring cup
• Mix the minced garlic, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce in the large bowl till it combines.
• Add the mayonnaise and parmigiano reggiano to the large bowl and mix that till it combines too.
• Taste then add ground black pepper and sea salt.
• Parmesan cheese can be used to substitute parmigiano reggiano.
• Remember to shake the worcestershire sauce before use!