Wednesday, 3 October 2012
Recipe: Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Made awesome by Nick Karen
RECIPE: PERFECT HARD BOILED EGGS
Serving size: 2 persons
Estimated prep + cooking time: <20mins
Estimated cleanup time: <3mins
Great for salads and sandwiches!
• 4 eggs in their shells
• 1 small pot
• Place eggs into pot and fill with water to cover the eggs.
• Place pot with the lid on over a high flame till it comes to a boil.
• Turn off the flame and allow the eggs to cook in the water for 8minutes with the lid on.
• Drain the water and pour cool tap water into the pot to cool the eggs.
• Remove the shells and it's ready to serve.
• If you'd like the yolks to be a bit less done, reduce cooking time by 1minute.
You might also be interested in:
The most awesome scrambled eggs